Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Blog Updates.

Well guys the 2006 season is upon us, and with the NFL and NFLPA agreeing to the CBA (Contract) I think fantasy football is safe for six more years. I have been getting with most of you guys about my NFL Draft Party and this blog site.

As you can tell,NY Knights, Sukmyditka and Will Work for Points have registered and logged on. I have completed this main home page, and now I am working on the side contents or links.

The Super Bowl and Toilet Bowl links are completed for last season. I also added a NFL Draft countdown on the this page. So I look forward to seeing everyone at this NFL Draft party.

Some issues to discuss is the Franchise tag, and the order of the draft. NY Knights was going to post an article about this topic, so I wont steal his thunder.

No comments: